- High heat resistance: Working temperature for static liquid is up to 70 degrees Celsius, dynamic fluid working temperature is up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- Heat preservation: Low thermal conductivity, only 1/1500 compare to copper pipe and 1/250 compare to steel pipe.
- Hygiene and safety: Does not add heavy metals, dust resistant, avoid moss and mold.
- High flow capacity: smooth and frictionless pipe eliminates flow resistance and helps achieving high flow rates.
- High flexibility: Can be rolled and bent. Unbreakable with impact resistant
- Corrosion resistance: PP-R pipes do not conduct electricity and are not subject to electrochemical reactions by acids, alkalis or salts which cause metal corrosion.
- Low installation costs: PP-R pipes are light in weight, easy to transport and install which reduces overall costs.
- Durability: PP-R pipes can be used for more than 50 years in standard conditions.
- Environmentally friendly.
PP-R copper male threaded union
SKU: PP-R copper male threaded union
- Product name: PP-R copper male threaded union
- Origin: Viet Nam
- Manufacturer: Tan A Dai Thanh
- Product Description:
PP-R Stroman fittings are manufactured complying to DIN 16962-5:2004-04 standard, with the raw polymer compound material Random Polypropylene, imported directly from the world’s No. 1 plastic resin supplier – Borouge in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
PP-R pipes and fittings are manufactured on high-tech production lines of Krauss Maffei and Battenfeld – Cincinnati – Federal Republic of Germany.
Key Product features
- Products meet DIN 16962-5:2000-04 . standards
- Working pressure at 20 degrees Celsius: from 10 to 25 bar
- Cold or hot water system
- Heating systems for floors and walls
- Central air conditioning system
- Industrial steam and gas pipelines
- High and low temperature solution transport systems in food industry.