- Safety hygiene: Do not get heavy metal extract when conducting water or transporting liquids, without dust or infection.
- High flow productivity: smooth pipe and minimize friction does not cause large strength for flow and reach high flow flow.
- Anti-corrosion: Non-conductive uPVC pipes and without electrochemical reactions by acid, alkali or salt – Causes of metal corrosion.
- Low installation costs: UPVC pipes are lightweight, easily installed and connected by adhesives, flanks or John’s coupling should minimize installation costs.
- Usage durability: UPVC pipes can be used over 50 years in standard conditions.
- Environmentally friendly: UPVC pipes can be reborn.
uPVC Copper Female T part
SKU: uPVC Copper Female T part
- Origin Viet Nam
- Manufacturer: Tan A Dai Thanh
- Product Description:
u.PVC Stroman Accessories are manufactured according to ISO 1452-3: 2009, made from PVC powder and additives imported from the world’s leading raw materials supplier. Products are widely used for water and drainage systems in urban, civil, industrial and agricultural projects.
Products ISO 1452-2: 2009 / TCVN 8491-2: 2011
- Water system for urban cities.
- Water led system for civil use.
- Liquid transportation system in industry.
- Water and irrigation system for agriculture.
- Water dispensers, wastewater treatment systems.